 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3627
  Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T

Hey: I am wanting some more variety in my feathers -- these are the helmet inserts that come attached to wheel/trees. In particular I am looking for Black, and Yellow feather sets of the common looking variety, the ones with 3 types of plumes. I am (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T

Richard, I have the following feathers available to trade: 1 each of the red, blue, yellow, and white wheels approx 60 loose feathers in the above colors as well as black (with some dragon wings) Have you any firefighters or other town minifigs / (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T

(...) hey! save some for me! ;-) i just need some yellow & blue, really. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T

(...) Hi. I really need a white "wing" feather wheel, is that what you're talking about? Maybe we can negotiate a price/trade. Please e-mail me at shanesfb@aol.com. Thanks! (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T

Hi. I was looking for some white bat/dragon wings that go on the sides of some helmets. Do you have any of those? I have three town people (I think) and one fireman with accessories. Please e-mail me back at shanesfb@aol.com if you're interested. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)