 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3503
Re: How much are tudor walls worth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:10:14 GMT

I agree that some can find a deal here of there. I find that Ebay I seem to do
worse on price because when I want something someone else wants it just as bad
if not more. Maybe a lot of reasons you get good deals is that people like me
dont want to bother with Ebay anymore? Otherwise you may have a high bidding
war going on. I have fought many bids wars on Auczilla and won and lost. But
without those people who want them badly the price would stay down.  Like Doug
said with I whole Heartedly agree is that I would be willing to pay $120 for
12 walls than pay $960 for 12 falcon fotresses or $1500 for 12 black night
castles. Sure you get a pile of pieces armor weapons but if you dont "NEED"
them,then it is just wasted money. Or you may not have a Grand to waste, and
could afford $120 lot easier than $1000. Not all of us are rich, and a lot
have family needs which always come first with the bills. :)

But to each his own, I sold the walls that price, it was my auction. I paid
$15 for them and took a loss. I sold 29 actually because the individual bought
more on the saide for the same price. To me whether I took a loss or not isn't
important, I needed them at the time and was willing to pay now I don't need
them so I sold them. I would like someone to beat a deal like 29 yellow walls
with tudor for $290.00 in that short of time and that quanity. Thats what
makes them worth the price, the quanity, time it takes to aquire, and the
overall price comparison. 29 walls equal (even with deals) $1450 to $3480.
Thats a lot of money as well as time it would take to aquire such.

The Defence rest :)

Lord Doyle of Nelsonshire (which no one has seen yet, and are wondering if I
am a LOON!) :)