 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3500
Re: How much are tudor walls worth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:44:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:
I've won other yellow tudor walls off eBay for less than $10 each (by my
valuation in forming my bid) when they've been in mixed lots.

Absolutely. You can (almost) always get a better deal on pieces you want
buy buying them in mixed lots or complete (new) sets. For a variety of
reasons there will always be people willing to pay $100 for exactly what
they want rather than $20 for those same pieces plus another $980 for the
bits they don't need.

Also, the quantity factor sometimes kicks in. Getting a dozen of a given
piece in one shot instead of one or two here and there over a period of
several months can be worth a lot if you have a specific project going.

Doug