 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3502
Re: How much are tudor walls worth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:44:46 GMT

Most of mine are red. :)

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

www.filmforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Film News
Opens everywhere, January 2000

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
news:FM0p5z.Jzs@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Doyle G. Nelson writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Davidson writes:
I noticed that a recent set of 12 yellow tudor walls went for $120 on • eBay.
Is that actual value these days, or was that an anomalous bidding war?

At any rate, I'm curious, in case I want to sell mine in the future.

Thanks...

Thats the going rate and actually they are worth more maybe around $15 • each.
they would make them again and they come in only 2 sets of high cost :)

That's a matter of opinion. :)

I certainly wouldn't pay $10 each.  I'd probably pay $5, but I'm probably • a
bit cheap, since I don't use them much.

I might pay $10 for red ones.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/