 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3430
Re: Splitting 4561 & 8880... Do you want need the parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:58:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Arthur writes:

You seem to offer a new one each week.

My wife's idea. The spare room is the spare room no more. My youngest
daughter is to take possesion soon (before xmas). The Lego is to be
religated to the hall cupboard. A sad day indeed!

Ah, you have my sympathies!

Do you want one?

No thanks, sorry - I was just being terribly nosey! :)

Richard