 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3422
3421  |  3423
Subject:
Splitting 4561 & 8880... Do you want need the parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:33:31 GMT

I have two sets right now which I am considering splitting for parts : a
8880 and a 4561.

8880
I've did this before with one of these, but I sold the MISP bags...
rather than
sorting the parts. The problem with this is that Lego appears to almost
randomly
distribute the parts in the bags. A couple of bidders complained about
this to me.
So the next time I was planning to sort the parts as follows:
1. Wheels
2. Beams
3. Suspension
4. etc

4561
This is a junoirosed set. So as was planning to sort the set as follows:

1. Carriage
2. Controller (if there is a market for these?)
3. The engine
4. Etc
(I'll be keeping the track :-))

If there are specific parts of these sets that you want. Let me know.

Scott A