 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3429
Re: Splitting 4561 & 8880... Do you want need the parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:46:31 GMT

How many (if it's not a personal question!), 8880s did you buy from DYA?

None. I've never bought anything from Emmanuel. Athough, I did almost go for
the monorail set a few weeks back.

You seem to offer a new one each week.

My wife's idea. The spare room is the spare room no more. My youngest
daughter is to take possesion soon (before xmas). The Lego is to be
religated to the hall cupboard. A sad day indeed!

Do you want one?

Scott A