 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3405
Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 06:28:36 GMT

It's supposed to go till Nov 30th, at least that's what Lego had in the
catalog...

  Hmm, this doesn't sound right.  AFAIK, McDs always switches
promotions on Friday.  And according to the HappyToy.com collectors'
site, the next toy (Toy Story II) starts on the 26th.

Oh well.. I've got enough of most of them to keep me happy for a while
at least! just need to get more of 8!

  It has been a good run, hasn't it?  :^)  But I will be glad not to
have to eat at McDonalds for a while!

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@cs.stanford.edu       "Because, of course, a man with an
Computer Science Dept.          obsession is a man who has very little
Stanford University, CA         sales-resistance."      -- C. S. Lewis