 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3397
Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:40:33 GMT

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I appear to have missed out on
getting sets 7 and 8 for a reasonable price.

I have excess of 5 and 6 and would be interested in a trade for 7 and
8... I would like to get 12 of each.

Alternatively, I'll offer 1.25 each for them (which is more than I paid,
but may be less than you have to, hence the trade offer)

5 is the set that has purple slopes in it.

Please respond quickly if you can help... thanks