 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3414
Re: Wanted: McD happy meal sets 7 and 8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:26:21 GMT

I *WAS* in the lowell McD but was in and out pretty quick, they want
1.69 for theirs AND didn't have #8 so I blew out. Ada was charging .99
for theirs.

Were you there when I was?

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I appear to have missed out on
getting sets 7 and 8 for a reasonable price.

I can't help Larry, but I'd be interested in a few copies of #8 myself.  I offer
the same terms as Larry, except that I can trade any set *other* than #5.

I have excess of 5 and 6 and would be interested in a trade for 7 and
8... I would like to get 12 of each.

Alternatively, I'll offer 1.25 each for them (which is more than I paid,
but may be less than you have to, hence the trade offer)

5 is the set that has purple slopes in it.

Please respond quickly if you can help... thanks

Is that why you were in the Lowell McD's last night?  Nah, it must have been
someone else -- we got 3 copies of #7 right then.  Opened one, kept another, and
traded the last for a #5 Grimace at the 28th St & I-96 store.

Steve