 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3396
FS: 4558 Metroliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:15:51 GMT

Hi,

I have a 4558 Metroliner to sell. Conditions are the following: set is
factory sealed, box is perfect, brand new.

I will sell it to the best offer over $300; this is NOT an auction, I
won't update this post anymore with the results. This is a straight sale
for the best offerer. Please keep in mind that your offer does not
include shipping (from Europe), which is to be payed by buyer.

Please email your offer to: giuliof@iol.it

Thanks, and good luck

Giulio