 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3404
Brain Dead: was: Wanted: Still looking for a McD HM number 8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:29:09 GMT

Brain Dead,  I guess...

Make that extra number 8 for a wanted number 7.

... long week so far, and it's only Tuesday.

-Phil

Phil Watt wrote:

I just want one #8 to round-out my set.

I have an extra number 7 for trade.  Any takers?

-Phil Watt