 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3120
    Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Any chance of sharing the knowledge wealth? Any "hobbyist-style" of producing elements would be of HUGE interest to me, and I suspect to others. I have been given some sketchy, yet very useful, instructions about molding in resins -- but from (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Sure. I might even have Jack write something up since he's the expert. Here's his website for the Star Wars stuff, btw: (URL)I have been given some sketchy, yet very useful, instructions about molding in (...) Well, I definitely will ask Jack (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!! —James Powell
    (...) It's called RTV rubber (Room Temp Vulcanizing) (...) It should be. You can take a record (with some types of RTV and casting liquid), and produce copies of it. I dare say, that the accuracy that we are striving for is likely less than this. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: I NEED A PITCHFORK!! —Richard Marchetti
   Thanks to Mr. Stanley and Mr. Powell for the help. Future updates and information will be much appreciated also. To tell the truth, making pieces already available from lego, or even from older kits, is of no REAL interest to me except for a VERY (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)