 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 308
Re: FS: 5561 model team Off-Road Van 4x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:16:45 GMT

Paul Foster wrote:

While you mention it, what did you use for the cylinder of that yellow
tank car that you built?

If you mean this one:
http://my.voyager.net/lar/yg_tank_end.jpg
found on this page:
http://my.voyager.net/lar/train_freight.html

the answer is yellow half cylinders (like the grey ones in 6339) from
the technic search sub. The dome is mounted with a propellor housing
(actually 3 of them)

If you mean this one (some people call it a tanker, I call it a covered
hopper)
http://my.voyager.net/lar/Big_hopp_3-4_view.JPG
also from the same page:

it uses nebula outpost corridor walls. (the yellow is also from search
sub...)

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html