 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2263
Re: Wanted: Monorail and parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:57:11 GMT

Jot and Jab wrote:
stick it out
for a
few months and see what happens.  Keep posting max bids of $175 or so.
Eventually you will win for a reasonable price.

Good advice! One add on, if this is your strategy, stick to it! post
your max, when you get sniped, tell yourself you're being patient. DON'T
get sucked into bidding to a level where you cannot afford to pay.

lugnet.