 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2256
Re: Wanted: Monorail and parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:02:59 GMT

Ryan-

It has nothing to do with being stupid or smart per se.  Has everything to do with
supply and demand.  Supply is short (a given), and your demand appears high.  So
if you are not stupid then you will realize that the price you will pay is
determined by *how much* you want the items, not how savvy a dealer you are.  Good
Luck.

-John

Ryan Lascano wrote:

To anybody wanting to get rid of or make money off of an old monorail set:
I am looking for a monorail and someparts for it. The set i want is the old
town airport shuttle NOT the space one but i will accept parts (ie-motors track
cars) from the space one (Unitron Monorail Transport Base). I am also looking
for extra track and as you may have noticed parts for a monorail to build more
cars with. I will pay depending on condition. I am not however going to pay
some outrageous price for something that is not worth it. I may only be 14 but
I am not at all stupid when it comes to dealing with legos!