 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2262
Re: Wanted: Monorail and parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:37:04 GMT

I certainly sympathise but if you want the 6399 Airport Shuttle set, the
going rate is north of 300 for a used one. I've seen MIB go for 600.
Even the space ones are north of 200, usually.

I just won a #6347 Town track extension set for about $70 last week, and
#6991 monorail system for $150 about three weeks ago, both from ebay.
Last
month there were five monorails up for auction all at once, so the value
dropped and the timing was great for a deal.  If you happen to be the
only
14-year-old in the world that actually has patience, then stick it out
for a
few months and see what happens.  Keep posting max bids of $175 or so.
Eventually you will win for a reasonable price.

By the way, there is currently a #6921 up for auction.

Jot and Jab