 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1922
Re: Airport Shuttle 6399 for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 05:49:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Neal writes:
Is $600 too high a price for a MIB 6399?  I have a friend off-line who
is willing to sell.  Email me.

That sounds pretty high to me, but you never know.  Probably a good idea
at that price to find out whether it's mint-in-box with mint-box, or just
mint-in-box.  If you don't want the box, and the box is mint, you could
probably resell the box alone for some good coin, since mint monorail
boxes are very hard to come by, even when they were brand new on store
shelves.  :-)

--Todd