 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 185
Re: BAD TRADES (remember Dave Reade?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 05:00:57 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpien@NOSPAM.ctp.com> wrote:

So if you have something pending with me and it doesn't seem like I've gotten
it resolved please drop me a note, remind me what's going on, and request that
I get a clue. 2x4 to whap me up the side of the head is optional.

Same for me.  If I've dropped a transaction someplace, please let me know.
Things got busy the last few weeks.

As for bad trades, is it time to mention Chris Garner again?

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net