 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 168
Re: BAD TRADES (remember Dave Reade?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 03:19:00 GMT

In reviewing what's been pending and what's going on, and so forth, I'm
starting to realize that I have been getting more and more scatterbrained
lately.

So if you have something pending with me and it doesn't seem like I've gotten
it resolved please drop me a note, remind me what's going on, and request that
I get a clue. 2x4 to whap me up the side of the head is optional.

Thanks.

++Lar

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic