 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17686 (-20)
  Last chance to get the chimney

Hello On Monday 6th of April will this glued lego model be trashed, if noone wants it. (URL) The model is huge, as you can compage it with me. Shipping cost to US/Canada is USD, within Europe 200-300 EUR. Place an offer for it. I am 1,78m tall, that (...) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  New Panzer IV kit from Dan Siskind under $100!

(URL) Countless people have asked me to bring by my tank kits since I stopped selling them. Unfortunately the level of detail I included in most of my old models meant a $200-300 price tag and well beyond most peoples' budgets. While contemplating (...) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Star Wars AOTC Lego Store Display 7163 Republic Gunship

I found this on Ebay: (URL) item #220387840679 (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10187 Volkswagen Beetle $91.31 shipped @ Amazon.com + other LEGO deals

LEGO Volkswagen Beetle (10187) List Price: $119.99 Price: $91.31 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. You Save: $28.68 (24%) (URL) if ordered at S@H would be $199.99 + 12.95 shipping + 8.64 sales tax = $141.58 USD, so Amazon works (...) (15 years ago, 31-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  a few Sales and Deals (expiring soon)

LEGO® Exo-Force Striking Venom $25.00 (URL) fixed shipping, Tax in MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA. unfortunately the 20% off on toys sale (Exp 3/31) excludes LEGO and pools :( only 19 available as of 05:39, 03/29/2009 (got enough at 50% off at Mall of America (...) (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Fokker Dr.1 "Dreidecker" custom kit by Daniel Siskind

Just a quick update regarding my Fokker Dr.1 triplane kits. As of March 27th, 2009 I'm still waiting on one small but crucial package of elements to arrive in the mail. Once these arrive I'll be able to do the final bagging and sealing of the kits. (...) (15 years ago, 27-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Fokker Dr.1 "Dreidecker" custom kit by Daniel Siskind

I know it's bad form to respond to your own post, but I want to add that Kit #1 of Batch #1 is now up for auction on eBay: (URL) Any funds sent for advanced purchase through my web site can be applied to the auction. (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Fokker Dr.1 "Dreidecker" custom kit by Daniel Siskind

(URL) The iconic plane made famous by World War One ace Manfred von Richthofen aka The Red Baron. Total Pieces: 324 genuine LEGO elements + Mauser pistol from Brickarms (URL) Minifigs: 1 Price: $59.95 + Shipping ($54.95 to Brickmania subscribers) I (...) (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Continued: clearance sale, gears, sets, glued set etc.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. They might not be (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Glued sets, silver champion and other dealer stuff for sale.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff. This post is updated! Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Glued sets, silver champion and other dealer stuff for sale.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. They might not be (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Custom LEGO Russian T-74 Tank by Mechanized Brick

Legal Notice Required Per Directive Of The LEGO Group for eBay Listings via Legal Analyst of LEGO Systems, Inc. This sale is for FAN MADE CUSTOM BUILDING SET that use LEGO® bricks to create the models. LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 SALE!!!!

Well I lied... the final copy of Version 3 of The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide has 60 chapters, and 2,200 pages. I had to wait to get the CDs pressed (happening now), and the extra time gave me extra time to add a chapter on LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2,092 Page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 Available

Hi folks, The 3rd and FINAL version of my UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE - 1949-1980's is now available for sale. It contains 56 chapters (version 1 had 45 chapters, version 2 had 51 chapters). This is my final COMPLETE version. There (...) (16 years ago, 4-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  Display figures and old set for sale

As the header says: display figures old sets from 1968~73 catalogs (more to come) (URL) (16 years ago, 2-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Old Lego Sets for sale?

I have had some of these ( what I consider ) really old Lego sets. I don't really want or need these sets. I have the boxes maybe some instructions and a box of ( maybe all? ) the pieces. I am planning to try to split them out, but would rather just (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  McDonald's HappyMeal(R) 1984 Instruction

Hello All, I've been organizing my collection and came across some instructions that I can't find on Peeron or here on Lugnet. It is in good condition and I'd like it to get to someone who collects instructions and who would scan it for the (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Display figures for sale

Hi all I have 5-6 display figures for sale. See them here: (URL) one with the hat turned has some scrathes where it has been turned. It looks like it has been turned more than it is now, and I do not dare to violently turn it back. They are all a (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Darth Vader bust for sale

Hi all (URL) is a Darth Vader bust, og his head partly only. It is made by lego, as part as a "build Darth Vader challenge" and glued together. Anyone interested? WBR Sonnich (16 years ago, 18-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  half curve switches for sale

In recent months I have essentially shut down my custom track operation but I need to pay for college classes so I'm cleaning house. Currently i have 3 sets of half curve switches available. $110 per set shipped. Canadians please add $10. Price (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact