 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17566 (-20)
  (New) Aluminum 2x4 Brick keychains

Several years ago, in a computer controlled machining class, I designed my first clone brick--in aluminum. The bricks are exactly the same size as the offical thing, and work pretty well with each other or with "the leading brand." Mostly it was a (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  New LEGO CD Chapter Tells What LEGO Parts Are Country Specific

My new Version 2 of the UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE on CD will be shipping next week. As part of the upgrade, the CD will now have an additional 135 pages (1,400 in total), it will have 249,000 words, and 1,800 pictures. The (...) (16 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 3x Lego 750 from 1963

(...) do you still have them?? We would like them for the museum www.brickmuseum.net Dan (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Club Magazine and S@H Catalog collection FS! (10+ years)

I am selling my S@H catalog and Innovations, Brickkicks, Mania and Lego Magazine collections on eBay. I have 10+ years of complete runs. Take a look: (URL) great way to complete or start your colelction of Lego printed material. -- Thomas Main (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SW UCS 7191 or 7181 for your 4504 or 7190

We'll try a new offer of trade, Star Wats for Star Wars! I plan on putting these on ebay on a few days but thought that I would try swapping them here first. We have a built, 99.9% complete Lego Star Wars X-Wing 7191 Ultimate Collector Series. Also (...) (16 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  From The BrickEngraver

Free first printed issue of BrickJournal for any order over $50.00. I bought a brick of Journals so thought would run a special. Contact me at tfa@brickengraver.com (16 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Many older Star Wars sets, complete w/ instructions & minifigs

Unless otherwise noted, sets are loose and come with all mini-figs and instructions. Sets come from a non-smoking adult fan (me ). I basically just built the sets and put them on a shelf in my office. Feel free to contact me at meow@flamingkitty.com (...) (16 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone need 50 Yellow ZAG bins ? (Free + shipping)

These have now been purchased. (Wow, that was fast!) :) Sean (...) (16 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Anyone need 50 Yellow ZAG bins ? (Free + shipping)

Hi everyone... I'm cleaning out my LEGO studio and have 52 Yellow ZAG bins that I don't need. Does anyone want them? These are nest-and-stack pick bins about 6 x 8 inches. I'll give them away for free, but just ask that you pay for shipping. (Likely (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-80 now available in Version 2!!

(...) Here's a preview of just some ofthe items on my Brickshelf Gallery of history LEGO sets, parts and photos that will be in the Version 2 of the Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD. This includes sets and parts that were previously (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-80 now available in Version 2!!

I have updated my LEGO CD and created a VERSION 2. It contains several new chapters... LEGO Model Shops & Toy Fairs, LEGO Catalogs (1952-64), and several other chapters. Due to the devaluation of the USA Dollar, I have also come out with a European (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: COOL Technic items for your 7190 or Pirate items.

After trying to work out a trade for a 7190 or even a 4504 Millenium Falcon for our items I have decided to list them on ebay and just purchase a Falcon there as well. I do have a few items left I would trade for a bunch common Lego Pirate (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Service Available from The BrickEngraver

Tommy is always trying to come up with another product or service and my latest is "Brick Restoration and Surface Enhancement" (BRASE for short) . After years of experimenting, I have finally come up with a viable and reasonable method of not only (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: COOL Technic items for your 7190 or Pirate items.

OK, new offer. I would like to work out a trade for a 7190 or even a 4504 Millenium Falcon. Do not need or care about boxes but the ships must be complete and nice. Also looking for a large number of Pirate minifigures, and/or a large Pirate ship. (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  COOL Technic items for your Star Wars Lego. Must read!

Ok, here's the deal....... ...I want a Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Series MILLENIUM FALCON #10179. (yes, the $499.00 one) I have to offer the following built Lego items with original instructions...... #8880 Technic Super Car. #8462 Technic Tow (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BOGO on instruction CDs at Lions Gate Models

A what on CDs? A "buy one get one"... free, sale! Yes, buy one instructions CD and get another one of your choice, free. Buy two, get two free. Just order the one or two you want to pay for as normal on my site at (URL) tell me in the comments of (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Technic 8880, 8462, 8280, 8459 for Star Wars.

Hello We have a few older Technic sets built (original instructions included) looking to trade for Star Wars Lego sets & minifigures. Items for trade include the #8880 super car.... (URL) are all in great shape, never played with. Looking for (...) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Any interest in high amp. Train controllers?

(...) I would be interested is seeing the schematic of this, or something similar. (17 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego castle 6080 King's Castle complete w/ box & inst.

We have for sale a Lego set # 6080 Kings Castle complete with box and instruction booklet. Pieces are in good used condition with scattered light wear from use but nothing major overall. The box has a flap thats curled but is otherwise in good (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Any interest in high amp. Train controllers?

(...) Ondrew- About 5 years ago, a member of SLCTC setup shop selling modified LEGO train voltage regulators running on 3A and he sold them on BrickLink. We have 4 of them. They allow us to run multiple motors on the same track or lots of (...) (17 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact