 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17552
17551  |  17553
Subject:
COOL Technic items for your Star Wars Lego. Must read!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:40:23 GMT

Ok, here's the deal.......

...I want a Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Series
MILLENIUM FALCON #10179. (yes, the $499.00 one)

I have to offer the following built Lego items with original instructions......

#8880 Technic Super Car.
#8462 Technic Tow Truck.
#8280 Technic Fire Truck.
#8459 Technic Loader.
#8437 Technic Buggy.
#8412 Technic Chopper.
#8444 Technic Chopper.
#8250/8299 Technic Sub.
#5580 Model Team Semi.

All 9 as listed, 99.9% (or better) complete, with original instructions for your
#10179.
Non-smoking home and they are all in near mint condition!
Nice selection of no longer available sets PLUS if you are local, or what to
come here to trade, I'll toss in a few BONUS items to help with your gas & time.
Bonus items include, but not limited to, at least $150.00 worth of new tools!
(and of course, a suprise Lego item)

Yes, I could just sell this stuff on ebay and buy the kit but what fun would
that be???
Here is you chance to make some money by selling off the stuff you don't want.
(don't see many #8880's offered, do ya???)

We are located about 1 hour west of Chicago and have a lot of online
buy/sell/trade references.
(including a few people here on LUGNUT)
No way I want to pack up all this stuff and try to ship it so fire up your car,
load up a MISB #10179 (plus any other SW Lego you may have to trade or sell) and
head over here.

Will also listen to trade offer of other Star Wars Lego as long as it contains
at least one of the other Millenium Falcons, built or NIB.

Make an offer, we love to deal!

Thanks

Jeff