 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1740
Re: superAUCTION 5: MIB Trades Welcome!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:01:03 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bill Katz writes:
Todd,
What if Mark were to post a note saying that trades are accepatble
to him, and he would remove sets from his auction, see .auction for
what's available?  WOuld that be appropriate here?

As long as it didn't come across as a mis-placed auction announcement, yes.
But it should focus on particular things or types of things that he would
be looking for.  If it's not a WTB or WTT posting in spirit, then it's still
an auction announcement in spirit.  Do you know what I mean?  (Somebody help
me out.)

Here's what I envision:

Good example:

I'm looking for the following sets - 6067, 6085, 6086.  If
you're looking to trade any of those sets please note that I have an
auction going on right now (see .auction for latest updates) and I
would consider pulling any of the sets in that auction as trade
material for one or more of the sets listed above.

Bad example:

Here's my auction update, and since I'll accept trades it's
on-topic here:

<40 line auction update>

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)