 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1687
1686  |  1688
Subject:
superAUCTION 5: MIB Trades Welcome!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:57:25 GMT

No this is NOT off-topic.  One can submit a bid in terms of MIB sets
(preferably train or town) for any of my items.  Read rules below.

Thank you,   Mark Musetti

Good Morning!!   Mark's SuperAuction 5 Update as of 8AM 6/22/99

If you wish NOT to be on the auction list, please email me.

The auction is divided into 3 groups based on the minimum bid increment.
New items may be added if or when they become available.

Some Conditions/Codes for the Sets/Instructions:

COMP:  All pieces in set, in at least good condition, no substituted pieces.
MIB:   Mint in box, sealed.
NEW:   New in box, but unsealed.
BOX:   Contains Box. (For used sets only)
    Exc:    Box has no tears or dents, could have slight aging.
    Good:   Box has minimal tearing or denting, box inserts may be removed,or
box is aged.
    Fair:   Box has several tears or significant denting, could be weathered
or warped.
INST:  Instructions included (condition indicated next to code for each set)
    Exc:    Paper is glossy, at most 1-2 small tears, no stickers removed if
in book.
    Good:   Slightly nonglossed, few small tears, 1 or 2 pages cleanly removed
from
                 booklet.   Some stickers removed from book.
    Fair:   Loss of gloss, some tears, hole punched or up to 2 pages cleanly
removed.
              (Note: no missing pages)  All stickers removed from book.

Here are the sets:  Rules are posted below the items to be bid on [1-13]:

PLEASE BID AT:  DMUSETTI@EARTHLINK.NET

Email me with item number, bid amount, proxy bid if desired, and full name.
Current high bidders will by default have first name and last initial with
minimum bid.  If this is a problem, let me know with your bid information.

Lot A:  (Minimum $5 bid increment in this lot, or for bids over $100 in any of
the lots)

Item 1:  4558 (Metroliner).
              [COMP (except for 4 substituted minifigs); BOX Good; INST Good.]
              Steve J.: $210.00

Item 2:  4547 (Club Car).
              [COMP; computer printout of INST]
              James R.: $160.00

Item 3: 8880 (Supercar [Technic]).
              [MIB]
              Kevin B.: $130.00

Item 4: 6399 (Airport Shuttle).
             [COMP; BOX Good; INST Good.]
             Simon R.: $180.00

Lot B:  (Minimum bid increment $3 in this lot, or from $30-100 if not in Lot A)

Item 5: 6416 (Poolside Paradise [Paradisa]).
             [MIB]
             Simon R.: $26.00

Item 6: 8857 (Street Chopper [Technic]).
             [MIB; slight shelf wear]
             Steve C.: $28.00

Item 7: 6347 (Monorail Accessory Track).
             [MIB]
             Tony P.: $42.00   (There may have been an additional bid on this,
but I lost it, so please bid again if you were that person.)

Item 8: 7839 (Car Carrier Platform).
             [COMP; INST Exc; Comes in 1200 piece tub]
             John D.: $43.00

Lot C:  (Minimum bid increment $1 for any bids $30.00 and under in Lot C only)

Item 9: 6341 (Gas n' Go Flyer).
             [COMP; INST exc]
            Dave J.: $5.00

Item 10: 4548 (9V Speed Regulator).
               [NEW]
               John D.: $6.00

Item 11: 226 (Idea Book, 1982)
               [Booklet Exc]
               John D.: $8.00

Item 12: 250 (Idea Book, 1987)
               [Booklet Exc]
               John D.: $8.00

Item 13: 6000 (Idea Book, 1980)
               [Booklet Good]
               John D.: $6.00

Items that have been bid on will advance to going once as of 9PM 6/24/99.
After 6/24, bids will advance every 24 hours unless a new bid is made.  Then
it goes to (***).

Notation:  (Open bid) = no opening bid made.
                   (***) = New bid once items go to (1), (2), or (3).
                   (1) = going once     (2) = going twice      (3) = going
three times
                   (sold) = sold

AND NOW THE RULES!!!

1) I will post auction results on rec.toys.lego and on lugnet.market.auction
(when possible) as well as for all bidders at least once a day.

2) Rules and unbid items may change at any time...and I will update rules and
the items' conditions as it becomes necessary to do so.  New items may be
added if available.

3) Proxy bidding is allowed (and encouraged).  Those who are unfamiliar and
would like examples should please email me or look at www.ebay.com.

4) Bidder pays all shipping and handling charges and sends his/her payment
first before receiving the goods from me.  I am reputable (Franz Koeck, Terry
Cruse, Doug Dropeskey, Andrew Keeping)  Buy more and save on S&H; you choose
regular or priority.  Payment by Money Order or Certified Check is strongly
recommended; personal checks may take up to 10 business days to clear, and
will only be honored in the contiguous 48 states.

a) If you bid in the form of a set, it must be MIB and unopened; I determine
the value of the set and you must pay S&H for both ends if you are the high
bidder.  I only like older town sets. (Example: Mint Century Skyway or 6542
for a Supercar 8880)

5) Conditions and terms are as is.  Email me only at  dmusetti@earthlink.net
with questions and please bid at this address.  If you do not specify an exact
bid, (e.g. you bid $100 without asking to proxy bid $100)  I will bid the item
how I deem it appropriate.

6) Bids MAY NOT be retracted!!

Happy Bidding and have a good day!!

Mark Musetti