 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17311 (-20)
  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

(...) My 2/3 CD's arrived today in New York, 26 December 2006. So far I am utterly impressed. Even with 1/3 of the CD's missing. haha This is definitely a masterpiece to be proud of forever. Excellent work by all the collaborators on this fine (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Additional LEGO CD Chapters to Download

Duh! It helps if I add the link in question! (URL) Istok (18 years ago, 25-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Using the Lego CD "FIND" Command.

I almost forgot.... One of the nice things about using the LEGO CD is how easy it is to use the FIND command to find a set number within a chapter. To use it in the PDF files, click on the EDIT button (at the top) and select FIND. When entering a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Dacta set 9180

Hi, My son got this as a gift but it wasn't right for him (he likes farm/zoo stuff). I started looking around and found out it was a very old Dacta set. If someone wants it, the going price seemed about $65. Please email me if interested. I had (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Lego CD Arrived!!

(...) Thanks Tom!!! I just wish that our European and Australian folks would all have gotten theirs as quickly, but as you know it takes longer to get there. I know that you haven't had time to go thru the whole thing.... IT'S 1,265 PAGES!!!...!!! (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My Lego CD Arrived!!

(...) Hi Gary, My Lego CD arrived today in the mail! Great job on putting it together! I'm very happy to get it and so far I'm really impressed with it. I haven't had time to go through it completely, but what I've seen is great. It's a wonderful (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

(...) Please hand deliver mine to me here in Canton :-) Chris (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

(...) Sorry Jimmy, I just sent you an EMAIL reply. Your EMAIL made it past my spam filter, but I somehow overlooked it! (I received a lot of EMAILs that week.) So you're included! If I missed anyone else, please let me know!!!! Gary Istok (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

I tried emailing several weeks ago about getting a copy and received no response. I remember the first time I tried sending a message, I got stopped by your spam filter. Is there a easier way to reach you? (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

Thanks for the update, Gary! I'll be looking for 2/3 of my CD soon. Wait, that's not right. :-) Hope the sinus infection clears up quickly - ZMax has been pretty effective for my sinus infections. Thanks, James Wilson (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO CD Mailings....

Sweet! I can't wait, I'm really looking forward to this. Sorry to hear about your illness and hope you get well soon too. Take care, Josh (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The LEGO CD as a book, and other ramblings....

(...) I suggest you inquire at No Starch Press. They have published some AFOL books in recent years. Your CD as a book (even an abbreviated one) would make an awesome addition to their lineup and cross-selling among titles would be highly likely and (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Ordering THE UNNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE Information for Ordering

(...) Hi Gary, I sent you an email some days ago, did you receive it? I filled out the form required by your ISP, and it told me my message was going to be sent to you. However, I'll place my order right now :-) Best regards, Gabriele -- (...) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ordering THE UNNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE Information for Ordering

(...) Steve, yes you will be getting the Limited Edition version of the CD. And also the "extra" CD with 89 other LEGO images on it! The number of special CDs was only supposed to be about 100, but there was a communications problem, so there were (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: End of an era? Brickmania instructions CD's nearly sold out!

I assume that still means my order through your web site for '10' copies is covered, I HOPE!!! (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ordering THE UNNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE Information for Ordering

(...) I placed my order. Hope it will be the Limited Edition. But I look forward to receiving it either way. Steve Weiser (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: End of an era? Brickmania instructions CD's nearly sold out!

(...) made!) sold just a couple hours after making this post. Thanks again to everyone who supported my Lego habit over the years! (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  End of an era? Brickmania instructions CD's nearly sold out!

A few weeks ago a still had more than 30 copies of my custom kit instruction CD-Roms, but this morning I found I was down to only 3 copies left! They're for sale now on eBay with a "Buy It Now" price of $25 (this price includes free shipping (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide

In lugnet.announce, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: SNIP (...) It's nice to see :-) how the unofficial historian of LEGO seems to feel more comfortable with historical character "La marquise de Pompadour" (1721-1764), the "favorite" (lover) of king Louis XV (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Technic items for minfig swap???

As we sit here sorting through many pounds of used Lego I find we have a small amount of Technic items we cannot use. Not a lot, but some items I'm sure someone else may be interested in. Anyone want to swap??? We always are looking for various (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact