 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17308
17307  |  17309
Subject:
Dacta set 9180
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:40:45 GMT

Hi,

My son got this as a gift but it wasn't right for him (he likes farm/zoo stuff).
I started looking around and found out it was a very old Dacta set.  If someone
wants it, the going price seemed about $65.  Please email me if interested.

I had clipped off the band holding the box closed but nothing else was touched.
The stickers look a little aged but are all there and all the pieces are in
their
bags.  I can send a photo if someone is interested.

Hope someone can give the set a good home!

CJ