 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17293
Re: The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:00:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

SNIP

   The special “freebie CD” (for all you preorder folks) will include all 30 architectural Lego pics from 30 European architects that were on exhibit at the Centre Pompadour in Paris in 1985 (THE WORLD OF LEGO TOYS book has a few of these).

It’s nice to see :-) how the unofficial historian of LEGO seems to feel more comfortable with historical character “La marquise de Pompadour” (1721-1764), the “favorite” (lover) of king Louis XV than to “George Pompidou” (1911-1974), the French President from 69-74 who gave his name to the cultural institution Centre Pompidou

Eric Strand, Dave Shifflett, Clark Stephens, Jim Hughes, Ben Beneke, Phil Traviss, Kurt Richter, Manuel Cueto, Henrik Thane, Steve Scott, Christian Servant, Klaas Meijaard, John Patterson, Luca Giannitti, Gianluca Morelli, Thorsten Wilhelm, Morten Frost, Kirsten Stadelhofer (of TLG) and a host of others.

A very tired and weary....

Have some rest :-)

   Gary Istok

P.S. There were a few extra CDs created for anyone who missed out on one of my few earlier announcements.

Could you please link to the initial announcement for general informations about the CD (prices, shipping,. ..). I could be interested to order it.

Didier