 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17292
17291  |  17293
Subject:
Technic items for minfig swap???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:47:13 GMT

As we sit here sorting through many pounds of used Lego I find we have a small
amount of Technic items we cannot use.
Not a lot, but some items I'm sure someone else may be interested in.

Anyone want to swap???

We always are looking for various complete minifigures and parts. (Hair, hats,
hands, etc.)  No soccer or NBA figs.

We also could use a small number of 6x8 plates in black, brown, green and tan.

I'm not sure how much Technic we'll end up with but if you may be interested let
me know and I'll email you a couple photos when we are done.

Thanks