 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17236 (-20)
  Re: **10173** CHRISTMAS TRAIN! - Get it now! - 115cm long!

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Bad Mel! Posting sales announcements to .trains. You must have been spending too much time in the lawlessness of JLug and the mercenary halls of Bricklink. Tim (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  **10173** CHRISTMAS TRAIN! - Get it now! - 115cm long!

The auction: (URL) The set: (URL) The Details: :D ***GET IT NOW FOR CHRISTMAS!!!*** :D This is an auction for a Christmas Train 10173 This is MISB you can see more pictures of this set here: (URL) is the last set I have for sale, so therefore I have (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 80's/90's Town Sets for Sale

I would be interested if you have any of the soldier sets. (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  80's/90's Town Sets for Sale

I have a bunch of older Town sets which I have kept separate from my regular brick collection which, largely due to the lack of storage space, I have decided to part with. I believe these are all complete and they all have original instructions and (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone Parting Out A 5526 Set?

Lego S@H (USA) has the Lego Factory Skyline set #5526 in stock again. If anyone has a new set they are going to part out, I'm interested in buying all the pieces to make the miniature Statue Of Libery and pedestal. Thank you. (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Kiddicraft by Hilary Page 1947

Yes, as we can see Kiddicraft was the pre-cursor to the Lego brick. Back in 1949-50 they had only 5 colors of Lego bricks, red, white, yellow, light green, and what can best be described as "peacock blue". By 1950 TLG was releasing to their Danish (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Kiddicraft by Hilary Page 1947

(...) For those who are interested, Pics of the toy can be seen here: (URL) is also a history of the Lego bricks themselves there. Danny (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Kiddicraft by Hilary Page 1947

I have recently come into possesion of a set of Kiddicraft self-locking building bricks. It is complete and the box is intact, though the cardboard is in rough shape. Not surprising really, considering that this set predates the first Lego brick by (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone going to BF with DUPLO to sell?

I'm a last-minute BrickFest scramble! (>_<); ...I underestimated how much DUPLO I'd need for one of my MOCs. If there's a BrickSeller or other attendee with DUPLO they'd sell on Friday, please drop me a note and I'll tell you what I'm in need of. (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BrickFest Draft

(...) Fred Meyer stores are having a Buy 2, get 1 free sale this week. I am thinking of picking up 2 or 3 of these sets on Wednesday. If you are interested, and don't mind not having the box (I'll probably be deboxing them for packing), I'd be happy (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  OT - LF Laptop HDD

I know this is not Lego, but the link is BrickFest. I will be headed to BF and am looking for an old (ish) laptop hard drive. I figure someone in this group might have something like this that they dont need. Size can be anywhere from 8gig to 40, (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  METRO Liner #10001 at Tuesday Morning.

For those searching for the LEGO Metro Liners #10001 you are probably out of luck at this point in time. A lot depends on the number of Tuesday Morning stores and number of LEGO fans in your area. A message was posted here over two weeks ago. As a (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Technic Motors, Wheels, RCX

I have added a few items for sale in my Bricklink Store. If you are going to BrickFest, you can save on shipping and we can meet up there to exchange on the parts listed. (Not the sets as I dont have room to bring the 7471 Exploration Rover sets (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trade MISB METRO Liner #10001 for City Crane #7905

I am interested in trading a MISB LEGO METRO Liner set for the LEGO Construction crane set (URL) THis set has not been released in the US yet, but has shown up in a few LEGO stores. If you are attending Brickfest and want to make the trade there, (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20x 7783 The Batcave: The Penguin Parted Out

I have parted out 20 copies of set 7783 The Batcave: The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion. Lots of cool minifigs, as well as lots of parts in black and (new) grays, over 20,000 pieces! New items can be found here: (URL) Surplus LEGO (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Models for sale

Hi all Brand new models for sale trailers,trucks,digers and more!! Brand new Excavator with controller all working movements a must see for all constrution enthusiasts please contact me for more info on my models. Thanks Alasdair (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mosaic leftovers - 2,000+ minifigs w/accessories

After completing this mosaic: (URL) find I've a few, 26 lots of 90 figs each, left over. I've posted pictures here: (URL) = lot 1 (URL) = lot 2 (URL) = access 1 (URL) = access 2 This is from a 20+ year collecting effort, a smoke-free home, no pets. (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For sale: MISB 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

I just discovered that I have an extra 10019... Mint in sealed box. [LEGOSet 10019] Willing to ship anywhere in the U.S. What's a fair asking price for this these days? I see a huge range of prices on BrickLink from $200ish to $600ish. (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  FS: Ultimate Lego Book (DK)

(NB To Lugnet Admins - X-No-Archive: YES X-Drop-Msg-After: 2006-11-18) Hi. Starting a clearout of old lego items... Reasonable offers please :-) I can only really ship to UK at present, given the current complexities of international shipping. Ok. (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.uk)

  40 SpongeBob Krusty Krab set 3825 parted out

I have parted out 40 SpongeBob Krusty Krab set 3825: New items can be found here: (URL) Surplus LEGO (URL) (18 years ago, 9-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact