 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17220
17219  |  17221
Subject:
Mosaic leftovers - 2,000+ minifigs w/accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:52:53 GMT

After completing this mosaic:

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~aterry/fig%20lots/mural.jpg

I find I've a few, 26 lots of 90 figs each, left over.

I've posted pictures here:

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~aterry/lego/fig%20lots/

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~aterry/lego/fig%20lots/lot.JPG = lot 1
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~aterry/lego/fig%20lots/lot2.JPG = lot 2

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~aterry/lego/fig%20lots/acces1.jpg = access 1
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~aterry/lego/fig%20lots/acces2.jpg = access 2

This is from a 20+ year collecting effort, a smoke-free home, no pets.

Asking $125 for fig lot/accessory combined (lot1/access1, etc.)

These will go into my bricklink store next week.

Thanks,
Andy

legoguy@lycos.com
Andy's Mini-Mall (closed for now)