 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17223
17222  |  17224
Subject:
Trade MISB METRO Liner #10001 for City Crane #7905
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 04:24:44 GMT

I am interested in trading a MISB LEGO METRO Liner set for the LEGO Construction
crane set http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=7905-1 THis set has not
been released in the US yet, but has shown up in a few LEGO stores. If you are
attending Brickfest and want to make the trade there, that's perfect for me.  I
live in Washington, DC and I will be attending.

CDC
chamberscd@yahoo.com