 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17171 (-20)
  Re: Provide the high quality display equipment <-spam

(...) fancy that, lugnet is now getting spamed! lol this is priceless. ondrew (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Lego soldiers for sale

(...) Hi David, Please keep auction announcements out of .adventurers and .general. They don't belong in those groups. Tim (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Provide the high quality display equipment

Jiangmen forsin display equipment co.,ltd, a factory that specialize in manufacturing all kinds of display equipment in china, Specializes in manufacturing Pop-up display, Table top display, counter ,Banner stand, Light box, Truss dispay, Wooden (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Lego soldiers for sale

Hi all, I'm selling some more of my custom Lego soldiers on eBay - these are brand new assembled only for selling. They are fully compatable with the Lego Adventurers range. (URL) If you would like these, please place a bid, you might win them. If (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

(...) The reason is that LEGO Educational suppliers do not deal with LEGO retail, so do not have the volumes to sell at low prices. Many (most?) LEGO Educational suppliers also provide other education services such as teacher training, classes for (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

For sure, I'll update what I can get for information. I should have access to some really old catalogs of Dacta stuff to base that on. NICE LIST thanks!!!! Dacta I personally like as a big buy kit, but almost always the price is higher than if you (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Clearance Continues.....Now at 50% Off

Hello Everyone, Clearance continues, only a couple weeks left. Now all prices at 50% off our aleady low prices. Everything must go! Seller inquiries welcome. Thanks for all who have ordered already!!! Greg (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Light Grey Cockpit 8 x 6 x 2 Curved (inverse Windscreen)

Hello Everyone, Offering $10 credit and free shipping in my shop. Need one of these to finish a display model. 42021 Cockpit 8 x 6 x 2 Curved (inverse Windscreen) Light Grey (old, not new) (URL) if new but used in excellent condition is fine too. (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

(...) Looks like 12 of these have unknown prices in the Lugnet DB (which is always USD). For the sake of the DB, it would be fantastic if you could relay some of the missing information for 9111, 9492, 9611, and 9919, such as Set Name, MSRP (if (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

Some of this is in Canada, some USA. It will be hard to get a 100 CAD item like 9542 to 40 USD. Right now 40 USD is probably only 44 CAD so way out of whack with past currency pricing. But I'll see what I can swing. Thanks!!! (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

List snipped to save space... Peeron has info on many of these sets, and you can find equivalents at www .legoeducation .com I think I have an older DACTA catalog from PITSCO somewhere, but Gary Istok might know who else has one, or might have info (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

I am working to help a distributor clear out some old warehouse stock, so I am testing the waters to see what people would be interested in/pricing, since a ton of it has not been sold so I have no ideas on pricing, heck LUGNET has no information (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mindstorms camp for sale

If you want to buy the equipment, sets, and materials from a recently closed Mindstorms educational robotics camp, then go to (URL) open the files advertisement.doc and intro to mindstorms.txt The owner let me take the pictures and write the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Knight Kingdom Series 3 Shields / Armor Listed

I have listed some of the Knights Kingdom Series 3 armor and shield pieces. I think that these are some of the best prints yet as they are more useful for general castle minifigs. All are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. All newly added (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FT: 3 green baseplates from 6396 International Jetport

(...) Alright, well the regular blank 32 x 32 baseplates in grey are real expensive, so don't trade those unless you really love me. (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  FT: 3 green baseplates from 6396 International Jetport

I have 3 green 32x32 runway baseplates from (URL) for trade. They're in good used shape. They're clean, the print is in good condition, they aren't discolored and the corners aren't chipped. 2 of these: (URL) And 1 of these: (URL) These are (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Sale now 55% off parts

Shoppers, Ramping this up to 55% off parts (still 20% off the rest.) Expect this to only last through Saturday 6/10 BL time. Make my Sunday a busy one! (URL) Happy shoppng! John (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  First SE Michigan AFOL gets $400+ sets for only $30 TODAY!!

OK, Usually the saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't" always comes to mind. But this is legit..... A friend got a large grocery bag of Lego from an acquaintance, and gave it to me. Well when I got it, there were something like (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Hooked on Bricks Going out of Business Sale!!

(...) site! (URL) e (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  FS: Monorail....Two Lots

Hello Everyone, I have two large lots of Monorail parts for sale. Each consists of new and used parts, with none in bad condition or discolored. All points, monoswitches, and motors are tested and working perfectly. Each lot ships with two blue 3033 (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact