 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17056 (-20)
  Some good deals in my Bricklink shop

I have some good deals in my Bricklink shop: (URL) of instructions, all for $1 A lapdesk and storage case for $5 Citadel of Orlan for $40 An X-Wing fighter for $50 Lots of neat Bionicle stuff: All six Toa Nuva for $50 All six Rahkshi for $25 (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  possibly your last chance for custom track

To all, I am currently gearing up to start a new career and I may not have time to make parts in the near future so I thought now would be a good time to let you know. If you have ever thought of purchasing custom track now's the time. I may not (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Custom Bounty Hunter (Jango Fett helmet) for less than $10 !!

Custom bounty hunter, with plain Jango Fett helmet (no markings), armor torso, and gunbelt pants: (URL) Scott (19 years ago, 14-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Princess Leia for under $10 !!

Princess Leia with Tatooine torso and reddish brown hair buns: (URL) All original lego parts used for this custom fig. Here is a great opportunity to get Princess Leia for under $10!! -- Scott (19 years ago, 14-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  100 Rescue from Merpeople parted out!

I have just parted out 100 copies of set 4762 Rescue from the Merpeople: (URL) added parts can be found here: (URL) of interest: Bright Light Orange Crab (URL) Blue Cook's Hat (Toque) (URL) Plant Sea Grass (URL) Scorpion (URL) Blue Pike with 4 Side (...) (19 years ago, 13-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IMO this is unfair to sell

(...) sticker for themselves, so hopefully whoever bids on them will do so with the intention of giving them to kids anyway. David (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IMO this is unfair to sell

(...) Apparently I was mistaken and this was NOT ANYONE FROM NILTC. It was however possibly a visitor that frequents NILTC shows. AGAIN this was not listed by an NILTC member ondrew (19 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: IMO this is unfair to sell

(...) take care of this. ONDREW (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: IMO this is unfair to sell

(...) More importantly, or perhaps more specifically, it's really not cool to sell of something given to clubs not individuals to provide them giveaways they can use to help make their events better. Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  IMO this is unfair to sell

I don't think it is right for this person to sell something which was given away by TLC for promotional giving to kids... (URL) LUGNet #765 StRuCtures™ Bricksmith™ (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Star Wars "Use the Force" Posters

I'm searching for a set of the Star Wars posters that were released in 1999 or 2000 that featured Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and Yoda levetating bricks and Star Wars sets. The words "Use the Force" were at the top of each poster. I have searched eBay (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved

(...) Thanks for the kudos, always like kudos. The idea of your stuff actually being in art gallery shows, I think speaks a great deal about your work. I am kind of a non-LEGO LEGO person. Since my little service kind of spans all the different (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved

Hey Tommy, just a quick note: I proudly wear my Brick Badge when I do local art shows and exhibits. People always ask about them. I like them because they are colorful and unique. Thank you so much for the wonderful service you provide. Your Brick (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved

A lot of yall know me, but just figured would put a post here as have not in good long time. I have pretty much perfected the process of engraving on minifig torsos and can offer them at a pretty reasonable price. Not nearly as cheap as decals or (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Some bargains in My Bricklink Shop

I have several bargains in my Bricklink shop: (URL) six Bionicle Rahkshi for $5/ea. and Kanohi Nuva masks at 50 cents each. Multiple copies of 4507 Prehistoric Creatures at $25/ea. 7471 Technic Mars Rover model at $40 7249 XXL Mobile Crane MISB at (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Where to find Joe Vig head (Ron Weasley)

(...) You can buy the Ron Weasley head here: (URL) you could also go with the head that has Ron on one side and Crabbe on the other side: (URL) you ever search Bricklink for that head, make sure you're just searching for "Ron" because the (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Announcing Brickvention 2006!

Well folks, it's finally here! The first all-Australian public LEGO fan expo, Brickvention 2006! To be held in Melbourne, Australia, on June 10-11 2006, Brickvention is still in the planning stages, but we are currently working on: Presentations (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  120 copies of set 10027 Train Engine Shed parted out!

I have parted out 120 copies of set 10027 Train Engine Shed into my inventory. This added over 78,000 new parts to my inventory! Newly added items can be found here: (URL) of interest: Black Train, Door Sliding - Type 2 (URL) Door 1 x 5 x 10 Curved (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Moonbase Module: Twin Mech Bay 10 - ZRX1 Armour Application Facility

(URL) New Moonbase Module - Twin Mech Bay 10> (URL) Mech Bay 10>> (URL) built on a snow day>> (URL) This new Moonbase Module is two single base plates, each with east and west corridor connections. 4 manipulator arms per bay. Each bay has a parts (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  220 Copies of NBA All Teams Set 10121 Parted Out

I have parted out 220 copies of Set 10121 NBA "All Teams" sets into my inventory. Newly added items can be found here: (URL) of interest are: White Torso NBA (Plain) / Yellow NBA Arms (URL) torso is functionally the same as the standard one when use (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact