 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17043
17042  |  17044
Subject:
Minifigs, bricks, and spanned bricks engraved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 03:06:43 GMT

A lot of yall know me, but just figured would put a post here as have not in
good long time. I have pretty much perfected the process of engraving on minifig
torsos and can offer them at a pretty reasonable price. Not nearly as cheap as
decals or stickers-but decent price for a multi-step process using a pretty
expensive machine. All of them are polished to mirror finish, engraved, and then
filled with acrylic paint, cleaned, and usually polished again. These work out
well for simple logos. Great for individual or small runs.

I have begun also polishing all bricks that I engrave for cosistency.

Another item that has been pretty popular is the "signature brick" for signing
your creations. Scan a copy of your sig and from it can create a brick with a
replica of it on it. Great for "signing" your moc's or kits.

Or how about a business brick with your email or website engraved on it and made
into a keyring or just a brick for promotion of your business.

I have also recently found a good source for extra strong magnets and
multibrick items engraved across them would make excellent refrigerator magnets
or signs.

Many of these ideas are not really mine, but generated by yall.

email me with any ideas you might want to do.

Tommy Armstrong
www.brickengraver.com