 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17049
Re: IMO this is unfair to sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:10:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Chapple wrote:
I don't think it is right for this person to sell something
which was given away by TLC for promotional giving to kids...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-Play-on-Stickers-Pack-of-50-sheets_W0QQitemZ6041501164QQcategoryZ1186QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SRC     LUGNet #765
StRuCtures™  Bricksmith™
http://SRC.NorthComp.com

I just gave these to a certan someone at a train show this past weekend. I'll
take care of this.
ONDREW