 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16929
    Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) —Jeff Reuland
   Hello We got some misc. Mindstorm items in a collection of Lego and would like to trade them for assorted/used complete Minifigs. Not sure of exactly what there/it is but it looks like it's all in really nice/lightly used shape. I'll get a few (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos —Jeff Reuland
   Here are a couple photos of the MindStorms items that we are offering for trade........ (URL) #1 shows a box with a bunch of misc. items in it. Gears, beams, tires & wheels, wires, a controller box thingy, touch sensors and more. (URL) #2 shows (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos —Paul Ferguson
   (...) Jeff, I think you'll get better and faster responses if you can give everyone some idea of what your minimum acceptable offer might be -- for example, how many minifigures. Also, you can take the weight of all this WAY down if you just remove (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos —Jeff Reuland
   As I am not sure of how complete this set is, it's kinda hard to place any kind of value on it. To me it is of little as we do not have any other MindStorm stuff. The only thing I can use for a value is Bricklink and it shows the 2 computer things (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos —Geoffrey Hyde
   Here's a thought, as a kit, it might be worth your while to see if the set is complete. It might require a partial disassembly of that structure the Mindstorms control unit is in but as long as you can see what you'd expect to find in a similar kit, (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Misc. Mindstorm parts for Minifigures! (or castle parts) Photos —Jeff Reuland
   (...) Here's a thought, as a kit, it might be worth your while to see if the set is complete. It might require a partial disassembly of that structure<<< Yup, you're right. Although there is a Ultimate Builders CD I cannot find the Robotics (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)