 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16611 (-10)
  Veneered Brick Deskplates, signs

After much tweaking of production and especially finishing techniques, I am finally ready to post a couple of pics of deskplates using my veneered bricks. I now have over 100 woods in stock and am constantly acquiring more. I know for many AFOL's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Looking for 886 Space Buggy

Hello, I am looking to buy the Classic Space Set "886 Space Buggy". I would prefer to buy it from a LUGNET member rather then Bricklink. I can pay with a Money Order, Cash, or Check. I will pay 5 Dollars US, and if thats too low, I can pay more. (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% off everything! storewide! - store closes 30th Nov!

G'day! my shop closes on the 30th November 2004, for 5 weeks! so everything is 20% off! Bionicle stuff, Bricks n'pieces, instructions, gear, sets, promo stuff, minifigs and more! I need something to do before I go away (to Europe) to make time go (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lions Gate Model: New instructions CD, price changes, Xmas ordering

Good news for all you instructions aficionados! I have just released Instructions CD number 3, with the Car Ferry, Farmhouse, Barn, Railroad Depot, Tank Engine Train Set, Pickup truck, and a black, white and yellow version of the Victorian house. (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: #585 Police Headquarters

(...) Did you check bricklink yet? (URL) Eric (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  WTB: #585 Police Headquarters

Hey all, I'm looking for a totally complete (and preferably mint or near mint) version of this set. I don't care if it's #585 or #370 if it's just the set itself, but if you have the box and/or instructions, I'd prefer it to be #585 since I'm in the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Which Lions Gate Models instruction set would you like to get free?

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) Thanks to everyone who voted for the instructions they would like to get. It was close for a long time, with the Hospital, Factory and Schoolhouse neck and neck at the head of the pack, but eventually the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town)

  Train Sets Sale

Train Sets for sale that don’t come up for sale here in the USA very often giving US buyers an opportunity to save on the risk and cost of overseas shipping. I will entertain REASONABLE offers. All these sets come from my own personal collection. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT: Castle, Space, Town, Star Wars, and Pirates Sets and Instructions

I have the following sets for trade: 1631 Race Car 1632 Speed Boat 1913 McDonald's Promotional Set B (w/ instructions) 1914 McDonald's Promotional Set C (w/ original packaging) 1914 McDonald's Promotional Set C 2069 McDonald's Promotional Set #2 (w/ (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  'Aliens'-style Dropship for sale - The Brickee Mart

The Brickee Mart announces it has created a custom space set that captures the style of the troop Dropship seen in the movie "Aliens'. Specs of the 'Aliens'-style Dropship: 1 pilot/1 weapons officer; 5 computers; lots of great slope & wedge pieces (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact