 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16611
16610  |  16612
Subject:
Veneered Brick Deskplates, signs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:32:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After much tweaking of production and especially finishing techniques, I am finally ready to post a couple of pics of deskplates using my veneered bricks. I now have over 100 woods in stock and am constantly acquiring more. I know for many AFOL’s this is not really their thing, but I have decided to offer them for $20.00 each until the end of this month (November). I have had quite a bit of success marketing these to the non-LEGO community for teacher gifts, boss gifts, secretary gifts, signs, etc. In many respects they are unique in the fact that they are light, strong, and are made of real wood and of course completely modular. No other signing system that I am aware of is as flexible to use as these plates. Any size can be created with any wood, and they fully integrate with each other.

It includes 1 engraved plate 1.56” hight (4 bricks) by 7.5” long ( 3 1x8). 10 1x8’s 10 1x2’s 10 1x1’s 6 1x4’s

See sample at http://brickengraver.com/desk_plates.htm

If you have any questions email me at tfa@brickengraver.com

Thanks

Tommy ARmstrong http://brickengraver.com