 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16605
Re: Which Lions Gate Models instruction set would you like to get free?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 04:08:14 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ...
I'm going to be offering a set of free instructions to all subscribers, new
and old, to the lgm-kitnews email list. But I don't know which one to pick!
Help me out here: tell me which instructions set you'd like to have!

Thanks to everyone who voted for the instructions they would like to get.
It was close for a long time, with the Hospital, Factory and Schoolhouse
neck and neck at the head of the pack, but eventually the Hospital pulled
ahead! The results were:

Hospital                  24 votes
Schoolhouse          16 votes
Factory                  15 votes
Victorian House      10 votes
Open Air Market      7 votes
Corner Store           5 votes
City Park                2 votes

The hospital instructions are now available for download to all new and
existing members of the LGM-kitnews mailing list. If you'd like to join the
mailing list (average 2 messages per month, range 0 to 3), just send mail
to:
lgm-kitnews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

If you'd like to see pictures of the hospital, they are here:

Kevin