 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16591 (-20)
  Rare LEGO Mindstorms Trade Show Launch Promotional Materials

A unique LEGO Mindstorms promotional kit & trade show booth launch items from 1999. Asking $100 + UPS or USPS shipping or best offer. Money only. No trades, please. Sherman, set the Way Back Machine: In Spring 1999, Switzer Communications, the PR (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  96 Bionicle: Quest for the Masks cards, 1999

A stack of 96 Bionicle: Quest for the Masks cards for sale. Asking $10 + UPS or USPS shipping or best offer. Money only. No trades, please. I picked up a pile of these cards when I worked with the LEGO exhibit to launch the Mindstorms product at the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  8250/8299 Technic Submarine for Sale

Complete LEGO Technic 8250/8299 Submarine set for sale. Asking $40 + UPS shipping or best offer. Money only. No trades, please. Model is complete & assembled, stickers are attached. No pieces or stickers look damaged. No extra pieces included beyond (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  8880 Technic Super Car for Sale

Complete LEGO Technic 8880 Super Car set for sale. Asking $120 + UPS shipping or best offer. Money only. No trades, please. Model is complete & assembled, stickers are attached. No pieces or stickers look damaged. No extra pieces included beyond (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Which Lions Gate Models instruction set would you like to get free?

I'm going to be offering a set of free instructions to all subscribers, new and old, to the lgm-kitnews email list. But I don't know which one to pick! Help me out here: tell me which instructions set you'd like to have! (URL) far the Factory and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town)

  FS: Lego Mindstorms 1.5 robotics kit

Hi! I have a Lego Mindstorm 1.5 kit for sale. It comes complete with all the sensors, motors, the brick and programming towers, all manuals (and the optical path "map"), wheels, software CD, serial cable, etc... However, I cannot guarantee 100% that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Stormtrooper Markdown - 217 available

Just got a big load of 150 stormtroopers to make the total now 217. They are now marked down to move fast at $2.18 each. (URL) Thanks, Mike (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Secret sale now reaches 40% off almost everything at ABTF USA (BrickLink)

Shhhh... (URL) sale is now 40% off almost everything! "I'm Bob and I approved this message." :-) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My Legoland Halloween bricks for your Lego Store Halloween bricks

I am looking to trade for the Halloween duplo bricks given out at the Lego stores worldwide. I can offer the Halloween bricks (Brick or Treat) given out at Legoland CA (or any other 2004 LLCA brick). You can see the LLCA Halloween brick here: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Limited Edition 25 Yr. Silver Brick Buckets

Here is a great Christmas present for the Lego collector. (2) Lego 3025 Anniversary Buckets MIB - Contains 601 BASIC Bricks only including a good supply of Green bricks - Plus one Silver 2x4 brick This set was only available in the US (1) Lego 3027 (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Stormtrooper Sale

(...) I just add a bunch more Stormtroopers for $2.30. Anyone in the US who buys 50 or more will get free shipping. International buyers will get discounted shipping. (URL) Thanks, Mike (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone looking for tons of 7471 - 45 USD

I have access to quite a ton of 7471s and am willing to break them down into parts only if people want to grab a bunch of these to stock up on technic parts. BrikTrak has this sitting ~140 USD worth of parts so not a bad deal. Just buzz with (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone want to buy some "old style" grey's and brown?

I have a hefty amount of the "old" light gray, dark gray, and brown that I'd like to sell. About 80% of the pieces were bought within the last year and come from sets like the AT-AT, UCS Snowspeeder, etc. About 15% come from bricklink purchases - (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  20% off Chupa Chup Promo LEGO sets (some of the cheapest!!)

Hi all! It's time for me to get ready to go to Europe again! :D So I am going through my store to find some goodies to put on sale! There will be a sale each week for the next 4 weeks (until it is time to close up shop/receive last payment on Nov (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Todd, I think I can help you out. You can purchase it at (URL) I own the store I think we can work out something to help a fellow fan;) If you have any questions please feel free to write to me. Bill Connick (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) Todd, Drop me a note. I may be able to help. Jeff joedata@NOcomcast.SPAMnet (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ends soon! Re: Bonus Days at Chicago Brickyard

Reminder...this sale ends tomorrow: In Sales, JulieK writes: Here's the scoop: Spend $30 - $49.99 receive 10% off your order Spend $50 or over receive 15% off your order Discount will be reflected when I invoice you. Free US shipping for orders $20 (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) It's also 2 above the highest memory location for a Commodore 64-- 65535 Ahh, the good ol' Commodore days... :) FUT O.T. Geek for no real reason Dave K (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) Sounds like someone's lifted the value stuff from BrickBro's description of the set, on LUGNET and here: (URL) they're another source. BTW, 65537 is the largest Fermat prime number. Ed (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Snippage (...) Have you tried here? (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact