 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16561 (-10)
  Re: Got Brick?

(...) It's not so much that as the fact that I've got a really dark-blue bumper and an equally dark-blue interior (which is effectively the background color of anything placed low on the back windshield). Unless the light catches it just right, the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Got Brick?

(...) That's a really good point. I was going for similarity to the original Got Milk. It doesn't read quite as LEGOesque as a primary color, eh? Let me see what I can do. Aaron S (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Got Brick?

(...) Are there any plans to offer the bumper stickers in different colors? The way the graphic is laid out, the black brick part won't show up very well on a dark surface, and many newer cars have color-matched bumpers instead of chrome ones. (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Got Brick?

You've seen Got Milk ads and almost every other permutation. Now there's one for AFOLS! (URL) Got Brick> We have T-shirts and bumper stickers. And if you want it on something else, send me an email. Aaron S (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Train Specials

Hi All, I got a great deal for all you train enthusiast, A Full Train Sets with all the work for just $79.99 (URL) This sets includes ***...*** Large Blue Train with Tender Freight Wagon Hopper Wagon Complete Oval Track with Straight Tracks Speed (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free Shipping at Bucy's Bricks

Hello. I am offering free shipping on all orders within the US and Canada until the end of October. I will pay for Surface shipping for all International orders. I have been adding new parts to my store like crazy over the last couple of months (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Stormtrooper Sale

(...) Those sold last night, but I just listed another 40 for the same price! (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wedgie Sale!

Everyone likes WEDGIES! (Well, giving them atleast, not getting them!) Unfortunately, not everyone likes WEDGES! So, I've repriced the entire category to clear some of them out! (URL) are not actually "on sale", I just repriced them to be super low (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Over 2000 lots on sale @ Pyrite's Plunder

Hello Everybody! New parts, new tiered pricing, new discounts, ...same crazy store keeper! Hope to see everyone soon! Any questions drop me an email. Reasonable offers considered. International orders a pleasure. Im not the fastest shipper (5-7 days (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Advice on selling LOTS of old sets

(...) BrickLink or Ebay will likely get you the most bang for your buck, as well as possibly AuctionBrick (although I'm not sure how end prices compare over there compared to BL & Ebay). Ebay's a gamble-- some things you may get more value, some (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact