 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16561
Re: Got Brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:31:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   That’s a really good point. I was going for similarity to the original Got Milk. It doesn’t read quite as LEGOesque as a primary color, eh?

It’s not so much that as the fact that I’ve got a really dark-blue bumper and an equally dark-blue interior (which is effectively the background color of anything placed low on the back windshield). Unless the light catches it just right, the white letters are going to show up really well, while the actual brick shape is going to kinda blend in to the bumper. For my car, a negative image version would actually work best. That’s actually probably the simplest way to deal with this, since that would limit you to only needing two versions (but don’t let that stop you from making purple ones, of course). One for bright surfaces and the other for dark surfaces.

   Let me see what I can do.

Cool.