 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16559
Re: Got Brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:43:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   You’ve seen Got Milk ads and almost every other permutation. Now there’s one for AFOLS!

Got Brick

We have T-shirts and bumper stickers. And if you want it on something else, send me an email.

Are there any plans to offer the bumper stickers in different colors? The way the graphic is laid out, the black brick part won’t show up very well on a dark surface, and many newer cars have color-matched bumpers instead of chrome ones.