 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16476 (-10)
  Birthday Sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, Well.. can't do much about it - I'm turning 31 years old tomorrow... so to make the day happy have I decided to add 31% off on everything in my shop :o) Before I did add the 31% discount did I change almost all my listed prices/sales prices into (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Blacktron sets for sale

I have Exploriens 6958, complete w/instructions (partialy assembled) and Blackton 6988, complete w/instructions and partial box (also partialy assembled). Make me an offer for either or both, all resonable offers accepted. Fred contact me via (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  24 Hour Labor Day sale at Legotown...

35% off ALL non-electric parts, 25% off ALL minifigs, 10% off ALL sets. I hope you all have a GREAT holiday and only have to "Labor" at building Lego :o) (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Another 100 minifigs for sale. Make an offer!

We have another assorted 100 LEGO minifigs for sale. (URL) an offer on one page or all! We charge only the exact shipping costs to you. (no handling fees) Local (west of Chicago) pickup OK. (much other misc. LEGO parts also available) Leaving the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Hey all you Classic Space men owners!

(...) Those classic helmets are hard to come by because the thin strap versions didn't hold up as well. I think lowering to 'fair' might help though. I have to say that I personally didn't respond the first time because I wouldn't give any up for (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Hey all you Classic Space men owners!

(...) its not the fact its no one likes you, it's that you cross posted to a catagory that it shouldnt be. if you're trying to buy sell trade, use that catagory. i can see why you xposted it here, but do FUT just b-s-t cheers (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Hey all you Classic Space men owners!

(...) Ok, so, would I get any takers (or even some feigned interest) if I lowered it down to 'Fair' condition? Or am I just a worthless medieval castle lover who isn't welcome here in .space, and needs to take my business elsewhere? --Anthony .space (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My First MOC for Sale--Custom Engraved Wood Veneerd Desk Plates

Warning: All those not comfortable with brick modifications please do not continue. I have been working on a new idea and have finally got it pretty much how I want it to be. For years I have made deskplates and door signs for years, but they used (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I'm not having a sale, But I have permanently reduced prices an average 20%

Hi All, Mark and I just went thru the store and permanently REDUCED prices on parts up to 40% with an overall average reduction of 20%. This includes the 30,000 parts from 10 ISD's just listed. ALL parts are new. All mini-figs and fragile parts are (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Pirahna Attack Fighter

(...) ~Kevin FUT to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact