 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16469
16468  |  16470
Subject:
My First MOC for Sale--Custom Engraved Wood Veneerd Desk Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:14:04 GMT

Warning: All those not comfortable with brick modifications please do not
continue.

I have been working on a new idea and have finally got it pretty much how I want
it to be. For years I have made deskplates and door signs for years, but they
used acrylic engraving stock. I was never satisfied and wanted real wood ones. I
also wanted them to be easily customized.

Well the good old brick came to the rescue. See my new MOC. Great for gifts to
non-LEGO(r) friends as well as AFOLs.

http://brickengraver.com/desk_plates.htm

The real thing really does look better than the scan. Will try to post some pics
made with camera soon.

Tommy Armstrong
www.brickengraver.com