 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16476
16475  |  16477
Subject:
Birthday Sale in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 12:24:16 GMT

Hi,

Well.. can't do much about it - I'm turning 31 years old tomorrow... so to
make the day happy have I decided to add 31% off on everything in my shop :o)

Before I did add the 31% discount did I change almost all my listed
prices/sales prices into standard prices - so you'll see some VERY low prices
and in many cases the lowest price ever on bricklink.

The sale will go on for at least 72 hours - but it might continue for a little
while longer.

At the same time of offering this sale have I changed my policies a bit -
these are the changes:

1. Minimum order is lowered for a short period of time from $100 to $50 so
more buyers can take advantage of this great sale.

2. My fixed shipping cost of $25 for the first 35 lots have been replaced with
the following shipping terms: Fixed $5 + $1 per lot in the order (so an order
for 10 lots will cost fixed $5 + 10 lots x $1 = $15 totally)

That way is shipping costs cheaper for orders with up to 20 lots compared with
before and makes it easier to place in orders for a few number of different
parts or figs without having to pay the high fixed shipping cost I used to
have.

Have fun shopping - and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions,

Morten
bricks4you.com

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay