 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16472
Re: Hey all you Classic Space men owners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:03:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Sava wrote:
Specifically, I'm looking for two (2) black and one (1) yellow of these
helmets in relatively good condition.

Ok, so, would I get any takers (or even some feigned interest) if I lowered it
down to 'Fair' condition?

Those classic helmets are hard to come by because the thin strap versions didn't
hold up as well. I think lowering to 'fair' might help though. I have to say
that I personally didn't respond the first time because I wouldn't give any up
for anything reasonable, even to a stand up guy like you.

Or am I just a worthless medieval castle lover who isn't welcome here in .space,

Well maybe that's it! I mean, really, what have YOU(2) ever done? (1)

and needs to take my business elsewhere?

No, I think b-s-t is the right place for this thread. I can see where Rick is
coming from, I guess, but I think you added enough value in your initial post to
.space to justify it being there first with an XFUT, as you did.

1 - That's a JOKE, son!
2 - Or me! Well I can coast on Nik's laurels I guess. :-)

--Anthony
.space pariah

++Lar
.space pariah too