 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16366 (-5)
  Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

(...) in getting as a minimum and what is there (sets you parted out or suchlike. For instance I'd offer 1000 sight unseen, and come and get it << Hello Larry You are correct that I should give more detail but I had someone interested but that seems (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  August Custom Space sets sale begins!

Hi everyone, this is Lee Meyer from the Brickee Mart. All my custom sets are marked 10% off, and at least one set a day will be featured for 20% off - a "daily special". The specials will include the larger sets, too. The current special for August (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

(...) Hi... As I said on a mailing list we're both on, but repeated because it may help others... I think it would be helpful if you gave some sense of what you're interested in getting as a minimum and what is there (sets you parted out or (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

I little more information and a few photos of the stuff..... Looks like more than 60 plastic storage containers of Lego...... (URL) ...600+ complete minfigs/parts and an incomplete castle...... (URL) ...and a nice lot of assorted Technic parts..... (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Huge Lego assortment for sale.

(...) in one lot<< Aaron At this time we are trying to unload it all at once. As we have offers on the trains, minifigs and Technic I may decide to start splitting it up at a later date. Jeff (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact