 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16364
Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 14:09:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeff Reuland wrote:
I little more information and a few photos of the stuff.....

Looks like more than 60 plastic storage containers of Lego......
<http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LEGOlot1.jpg>

...600+ complete minfigs/parts and an incomplete castle......
<http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LEGOlot2.jpg>

...and a nice lot of assorted Technic parts.....
<http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LEGOlot3.jpg>

The Lego is located just west of Chicago and will require a large pickup or van.
Prefer to sell as one lot but will consider cash offers if you would like to
take a look.

Hi... As I said on a mailing list we're both on, but repeated because it may
help others...

I think it would be helpful if you gave some sense of what you're interested
in getting as a minimum and what is there (sets you parted out or suchlike.

For instance I'd offer 1000 sight unseen, and come and get it to boot, with
no qualms, but that's probably lower than you have in mind. I would not go
higher without better information on what's in it. Those pics help a little
but not much in terms of detail.

Also, it may be helpful to post further information on your items as a reply to
the original post rather than as a start of a new thread.